ARL Tyres is the prominent tyre manufacturer that offers peace of mind in all conditions. Sustainable safety and eco-friendliness across the entire life cycle are the goals for our passenger car tyres, bike tyres and heavy tires. If we look at driving 20 years from now, we will see revolutionary, smart traffic technology, self-driving electric cars and probably ARL tyres made from bio-based materials.
Your destination might be long, but at ARL Tyres, we intend to make your journey beautiful. Which is why we believe that 'Whatever the terrain, no matter the weather, Keep Going.'
Producing the highest quality tires that deliver miles and miles of driving pleasure does not happen out of luck. It starts at the ARL workshop and Lab where innovation and technology collide with the real world needs of demanding consumers in a highly fragmented industry.
By focusing on finding new solutions for your driving needs, our technologies have profoundly shaped the tyres we use today and we continue our commitment to imagine the future of mobility.The NSD technology used in our tyres makes a massive difference to strength, stability, performance and value for money.
- Dual-Layer tread Cap-Enhances superior traction on surfaces Base-New tread compund conqures heat built-up
- Two extra nylon overlays for advanced high speed durability with jointless technology
- Two super steel belts provide high level of tyre durability
- Super soft flexibility
- Inner liner
- Nylon reinforcement
- Two polyester earcass ples enhance easting strength for excellent resistance to road hazard damage(Not available on all sizes)
- Super hard apex
- High tense bead wire wraps casing piles around the bead in opposite directions to combine good ride compliance with responsive steering and handling
The ARL guarantee
Our trust in our workmanship and in quality of our tyres gives us the confidence to offer an Unconditional, No questions asked Tyre exchange Guarantee. The ARL Guarantee covers your tyres from accidental damage including:
Tyre damaged as a result of an impact
Non repairable puncture.
A promise and guarantee of this magnitude can only come from ARL Tyres, ensuring you a peace of mind.
HOW TO CHOOSE A TYRE
There’s more to buying tyres than simply going to your dealer and picking them off the rack. Having the proper tyres on your vehicle can easily be the difference in driving safely and an accident. Here are some of the things you should think about before you purchase a tyre;
To get the maximum safety and highest level of performance out of your vehicle, you should always replace your tyres with the size recommended by the car's manufacturer. Perhaps the biggest mistake a consumer can make when replacing tires is not using the correct size. You'll find a code that tells the tyre's size and capabilities. Here's how a sample code looks like.
It is broken down as below:
- 140 - Width of the tire across the tread in millimeters
- 60 - Aspect ratio of the sidewall compared to the width
- R - Radial construction
- 17 - Diameter of the rim in inches
This assures that your tire complies with all the Transport Department safety standards. Always check if the tyre you are purchasing is certified. The ARL tyres are quality tested and certified by GCC Standardization Organization, E-mark Certification, SONCAP Certification, ISI from Bureau of Indian Standards and INMETRO.
RIGHT TIME TO CHANGE:
A regular tyre lasts for over 4-5 years or between 70,000 - 80,000 Kms. If you are wondering if you should change your tyre right now, look out for these signs.
- Uneven Tread Wear
- Tread worn beyond recommended tread depth
- Vibrations and disturbances while driving.